[K12OSN] k12ltsp-named.conf missing?

Barry R Cisna cisna-barry at wc235.k12.il.us
Fri Apr 28 21:01:11 UTC 2006

Eric,

I got the named thing resolved. I wound up commenting out the line in
the /etc/sysconfig/named.conf
ROOTDIR=/var/named/chroot
As soon as I commented out this line then i done a <service named start>
and named fired right up. Yeehaw!
I havent tried much other than i did get this server to boot up one
client. Thats all Ive had time for today.
Thanks for all the work you do on the K12LTSP project.
I'm not sure how the extra line got in the named.conf file. As I said I
did not do a "usual" default K12LTSP install& maybe there is a  rpm that
made the config file that got wonky in this regard ?
I done a custom network install of K12LTSP just for future reference ,as
I wanted to get most of the extra goodies installed via the network, so
I didnt have to juggle CD's afterwords.

Take Care,

Barry Cisna