[K12OSN] Routing issue?

Edward Holcroft edward at netday.org.za
Mon Apr 3 05:31:56 UTC 2006

Hi list

I am using 4.4.1 with two NICs. Eth0 is the LTSP network. Eth1 is a
broadband internet connection, setup using the xDSL wizard, thus
acting as ppp0.

All my thin clients can access the web fine, but the fat clients
(both Windows and Mac) on the same network cannot. I suspect this may
be a routing issue, but have no idea how to fix it. Found an article
on the RedHat site about routing between two NICs on one PC, applied
the settings to force ppp0 to be the default gateway. To no avail.

What am I missing here?

cheers
ed