[K12OSN] Password Policy

Kari Matthews karisue at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 16:29:46 UTC 2006

I am not familiar w/ FC, but I know from my SuSE experience that I couldn't
change a password to something simple in the GUI, but it would allow any
password at the command line.  Does the command line insist on strong
passwords for you?  In SuSE, you get a warning that the password is weak,
but it does change it anyway.

kari