[K12OSN] Workstation setup troubles

rmcdaniel at indata.us rmcdaniel at indata.us
Tue Apr 4 19:07:55 UTC 2006

Kari,

You may want to check out this bug report for Gcompris.  Notice the work
around at the bottom.  I was having a problem where X would crash when I
started up Gcompris.  The fix was to start Gcompris with this option
"gcompris -x".  When I did this it worked great!  Good luck.

Ron

Ronald R. McDaniel
Conecuh County Schools
(251) 578-7073 x26