[K12OSN] Linux Client Authentication with Samba PDC?

Onatawahtaw onatawahtaw at yahoo.ca
Tue Apr 4 22:42:36 UTC 2006

Thanks everyone. I am going to try going with Vern's
suggestion as it seems the simplest. However, would
like to try out LDAP as Ron suggested, any straight
forward sites you can direct me to Ron (or others)?
Looking forward to Samba 4 as well. :)

God bless,

-Kevin

http://tech.canterburyschool.org/tech/UbuntuWorkstations