[K12OSN] LTSP-4.2 Now available

Jim McQuillan jam at mcquil.com
Wed Apr 5 03:20:18 UTC 2006

Hello all,

It is with great pleasure that we are announcing the release of LTSP-4.2.

This is the release with the awesome local device support, and lots of
other cool new features.

Take a look at http://www.ltsp.org for more details.

I'd like to take this time to thank everybody who helped out on this
release, and an extra special thank you to Scott Balneaves for his truly
magnificent work on ltspfs and the local device support.

So, go ahead, read the docs, install the new version, and have fun with it.

We've been showing it at Linux World in Boston, and the reaction have been
very good.  This is one of those things that demos very well, and on top
of that, it WORKS very well.

Thanks,
Jim McQuillan
jam at Ltsp.org