[K12OSN] Problem with gnome-applet-sensors

Daniel Loomis drloomis at cox-internet.com
Fri Apr 7 00:19:19 UTC 2006

I just installed LTSP4.2/FC5 on a server with a Tyan S2460 with dual
Athlon MP 1800s.  In installed lm_sensors from rpm, downloaded the
sensor.conf from the Tyan website for this mb and installed it as per
the comments in the sensor.conf file.  I also installed
gnome-applet-sensors and added Hardware Monitoring to the upper Gnome
desktop panel.

Everything worked fine until I did a yum update.  Now I only get one
temperature instead of two in the gnome panel.  Typing "sensors" from
the command line works fine, but the gnome-applet-sensors no longer
shows two cpus.

Has anyone else had this problem with temperatures sensors in Gnome?

Dan