[K12OSN] LTSP 4.2 "Ubuntu LTSP"

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Fri Apr 7 15:40:14 UTC 2006

On Fri, 07 Apr 2006 12:01:04 +0200, Dean Mumby wrote
> Paul VanGundy wrote:
> >  I'll keep you and anyone else posted if interested.
> >
> > -Paul
> >
> It always nice to follow what someone else did when doing this
> yourself.  So yes please keep us posted.

I started to upgrade my K12LTSP server at home last night to Ubuntu Breezy
with LTSP 4.2.  I am finding that the manual install is a lot more time
consuming than I thought.  I wouldn't mind some direction as well.  I'll keep
messing with it in the meantime.

I can't wait to give my wife the new local dev support!