[K12OSN] NTAVO Thin Client

Daniel Loomis drloomis at cox-internet.com
Sat Apr 8 00:25:37 UTC 2006

I just bought one of the new NTAVO 6010P thin clients for use on our
system.  It is based on a 400mHz C3 processor.  It appears to be a
custom mini-itx board of some sort.  The P Model that boots pxe normally
lists for $249.

Good news is it works like a champ.  Boots pxe very quickly, video is
excellent and it does not require any special configuration.  It appears
to be a very solid unit about the size of a ThinkNIC. Noise is minimal
with only one small case fan.  Also, it comes with a decent keyboard and
mouse.  Case is black, with two USB connections are on the front.

Cost to schools and non-profits = $150 + $20 shipping.

Definitely worth a look.

Dan