[K12OSN] Crashing Firefox on terminal in new un-messed with install

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Sat Apr 8 13:20:35 UTC 2006

I wonder if this explains why one of my quite-reliable-on-4.2.1 clients,
a Celeron with on-board S3 video consuming 32MB (out of 768MB total),
for which Knoppix uses the XFree86(Savage) X server, breaks with 5.0.0.
  It boots, and X starts, but the login screen is a bit 'mangled' and
the mouse doesn't work, and it's basically dead in the water.  I'm not
sure if it's a FC5 issue or LTSP.

Petre