[K12OSN] Open Letter to Educational Institutions

Matt Oquist moquist at majen.net
Sat Apr 8 14:57:17 UTC 2006

We've got an open letter over on the Software Freedom Day wiki that is
designed for folks to personalize and send to their school districts.
http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/openletter/education

I've created a new page for a letter intended for local governments,
and I'd love to see some folks collaborating to compose a solid and
persuasive letter.  :)
http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/openletter/government

If you click the "Wiki" tab in the top-right corner you can create an
account.  If you then return to the URLs above you'll have an "Edit"
link at the very bottom of the page and you can add your thoughts.

--matt

--
Open Source Software Engineering Consultant
http://majen.net/