[K12OSN] LTSP Installation: From Iinstallation to LTSP Server Guide

Roy roy at mpk.com
Sun Apr 9 04:40:29 UTC 2006

Nicely documented

-----Original Message-----
From: k12osn-bounces at redhat.com [mailto:k12osn-bounces at redhat.com] On Behalf
Of Paul VanGundy
Sent: Saturday, April 08, 2006 8:27 PM
To: k12osn at redhat.com
Subject: [K12OSN] LTSP Installation: From Iinstallation to LTSP Server Guide

All,

The LTSP Installation guide, based on Ubuntu, has now been posted onto
the wiki.ltsp.org site. Click on the following link to go to it:

http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/pub/Ltsp/Documentation/ltspguide.pdf

There are probably some grammatical and spelling errors. I haven't had a
chance to nit pick the document for errors. As usual I welcome comments,
questions and suggestions at pvangundy at gmail.com or this email. I hope
you find the document helpful.

-Paul

PS - If there is a distro you would like to see this document tailored
to let me know. I have already had one request for SuSE.