[K12OSN] K12LTSP5 Beta1 feedback.

Luis Montes luis.montes at cox.net
Sun Apr 9 18:15:31 UTC 2006

Ran yum update and noticed some ltsp stuff, so this feedback is based on
what I think is the latest.

Few things so far...

1.  ltspcfg showed that NFS wasn't correctly set up. I think some stuff
got missed from /etc/exports

2. The "named" service fails at bootup with a message about not finding
/etc/named-k12ltsp.conf

3. The menus in icewm are empty except for a few things. This is very
different than what KDE & Gnome have.
    The icewm menus were also empty in last summers' build. Any thing I
could do to help with that before this one goes final?

Still having trouble booting a client with this version, but as soon as
I get one going I'll give more feedback on local device stuff.

-Luis