[K12OSN] usbps2 adapter on client

Peter Hartmann ascensiontech at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 00:02:56 UTC 2006

I have one of these usb to ps2 adapters which i have to (would like to
very much) use with a terminial and kvm. My terminal only has usb and
the kvm is all ps2.  The problem is that when the terminlal boots the
mouse only moves in one axis, up and down.  Tehe keyboard works fine.
This adapter works fine with a desktop install.  I've tried doing
modprobe -l with the thing plugged in and not plugged in and the lists
are the same.  Does anyone know how I can get this adapter to work?

Thanks !!

Peter