[K12OSN] k12ltsp 5beta2 details

Jim McQuillan jam at mcquil.com
Thu Apr 13 01:54:22 UTC 2006

Roy,

My understanding of the i810 issue is that it's related to udev rules
that didn't properly create the device node that the i810 driver
requires.  Scott has fixed the rules, and we've got an updated LTSP
package for that.  I think this was fixed last friday, and I don't know
if Eric has updated his copy of the LTSP sources, so he may not have
that fix yet.

I've attached the 2 new udev rules files.

Drop them into /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/udev/rules.d, and try booting your client.

Let us know if that takes care of the problem.

Jim McQuillan
jam at Ltsp.org