[K12OSN] Updates now available for LTSP-4.2

Eric Harrison eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us
Mon Apr 17 21:07:42 UTC 2006

Fortunately I got a build of the updated LTSP source started just before
the construction crew tested out their new John Deere fiber detector.

I'm finishing up moving today, I don't have my test server up at home
so I can't test this. Can someone give this package a spin and verify
that it works? Once I know it is ok, I'll add it to the repository:

ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/K12LTSP/testing/RPMS/ltsp_i386-4.2-0f.k12ltsp.5.0.0.noarch.rpm

I just started work on the updated kernel. May take me a while, since I'm
only logging everyone once in a while when I'm sick of unpacking boxes ;-)

-Eric