[K12OSN] Updates now available for LTSP-4.2

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Tue Apr 18 14:36:42 UTC 2006

On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 10:19:39 -0400, Jim McQuillan wrote
> The following updates are now available:
>
>   o  ltspcfg version 0.16 (part of ltsp-utils-0.25)
>      - Added the proper location for the kdmrc file for
>        Kubuntu-breezy.
>      - Added 'ddns-update-style' line in dhcpd.conf.sample, for FC5.
>      - Fixed configuration of kdm and gdm for many distros, including
>        Ubuntu Breezy & Dapper and Fedora Core 5.
>      - Fixed 'Enable' detection of Xdmcp for kdm.

I am still not getting proper results for xdmcp in Kubuntu 5.10.  Installed
and Running equal Yes but Enabled is still no.  I updated to the new utils
package and updated any packages listed in ltspadmin.

And unfortunately my thin client is still slow, very slow.

I am now rsyncing the new k12 version 5 discs, ready to give up.