[K12OSN] Updating k12ltsp

Barry Van Gurp bvangurp at pvhs.sad31.k12.me.us
Tue Apr 18 15:41:09 UTC 2006

Greetings,

I have the opportunity to update two servers, one running V4.1.1 and the
other at V2.  Would like to get both to V4.4.X.  I've browsed several days
to find update type instructions, did find one for V1 to V2.  Using this,
have backed up the Home folder, plus password, shadow, lts; dhcpd, etc
files.  Moved a backup of home folders to another drive.

I guess my main question, is there an instruction on updating to V4.x.x.x
etc.  I know that I can update using the new iso's, but have not found any
comments on what I can expect.  Would appreciate any suggestions, comments,
ideas.

Barry Van Gurp
MSAD31
Howland ME