[K12OSN] Updates now available for LTSP-4.2

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Thu Apr 20 03:24:24 UTC 2006

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 14:29:55 -0500, Burke Almquist wrote
> Did you use the binary drivers for it or the 2D ones included with X?

I just slammed in the K12LTSP disc 1 and went for default K12 install.
Didn't pick my card up for a graphical install even.  Never had trouble
before, doesn't seem right that driver support would go backwards to me.  Am
I missing something simple?  Are you suggesting I just download the drivers
for the GeForce and load them on install?  I'll try that tomorrow morning.

Thanks