[K12OSN] LinuxFest NW in Bellingham Sat Apr 29

Robert Arkiletian robark at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 16:41:55 UTC 2006

Just like to let everyone know of LinuxFest NorthWest on April 29 in
Bellingham WA. USA

http://linuxfestnorthwest.org/

We are going to have a table for LTSP/K12LTSP running the latest
FC5/K12LTSP featuring the new LTSP 4.2

Eric H. and Jim M. will be giving talks in the morning.

http://blug.org/schedule-times.dxp

Wondering if some people on this list would volunteer to help man the
table.  Even half an hour would be appreciated.
Also if someone would be willing to bring an LCD display (15" is fine)
that would be great. I am going to bring a small server and two
clients.  I would prefer not to bring CRT monitors.

--
Robert Arkiletian
http://www3.telus.net/public/robark/Fl_TeacherTool