[K12OSN] Looking for Blogs on Open Source in Education

Steve Hargadon steve.hargadon at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 15:53:47 UTC 2006

I'm interested in knowing who who is blogging on the topic of Free and
Open Source Software in education, even if it's not the primary focus
of their blog.  I'm trying to list them on my blog (see the sidebar),
and also to capture their FOSS posts and related news stories into a
single feed.  If you are aware of any, could you email them to me?

My blog:  www.k12opensource.com
My blog feed:  http://feeds.feedburner.com/K12OpenSource

Feed for blog postings and news stories on FOSS in education:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/opensourceposts

--
Steve Hargadon
steve at hargadon.com