[K12OSN] K12LTSP 4.4.1 controling KDE 'Lost & Found'

John Hansknecht jhansknecht at hanstech.com
Tue Apr 25 16:52:02 UTC 2006

Hi folks,

I would like to remove from the menu's some of the sections (Settings,
System), I know how to remove the sections from the /etc/xdg/menu files
however when I do this all of the applications that were on that menu end up
in the 'Lost & Found', does anyone know an easy way to disable this so they
applications don't show in 'Lost & Found' or is my only choice to remove (or
edit) the .desktop files from /usr/share/applications
or /usr/share/applications/kde?

--
Thanks,

John