[K12OSN] K12LTSP 4.4.1 controling KDE 'Lost & Found'

Mike Ely mely at rogueriver.k12.or.us
Tue Apr 25 16:54:41 UTC 2006

You're kind of going at this sideways.  Fire up kiosktool, choose to edit the default profile, click KDE Menu, and click Setup Component.  You can choose to enable or ignore the restrictions offered, but the main thing is to click the "Setup KDE Menu" button - this will ask you for root password and start up the KDE Menu Editor.

Back in the olden days, I used to edit k-menus by hand too.  Now I don't bother.

Cheers,
Mike