[K12OSN] Broadcom 440x wierd problem

jconlon1 at elp.rr.com jconlon1 at elp.rr.com
Fri Apr 28 18:35:04 UTC 2006

I went to the wiki and it said to go to the following and modify the
default file.

/tftpboot/lts/2.4.26-ltsp-2/pxelinux.cfg/default

I got a null return on a change directory commant to get me down to the
default file.  I tracked this folder by folder and discovered that I do
not have a 2.4.26-ltsp-2 folder.  What do I need to do to resolve this
and get on withsolving the original problem?
Thanks
Pat