[K12OSN] Holding off up dating just in case

Eric Harrison eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us
Tue Aug 1 17:07:15 UTC 2006

John P. Conlon wrote:
> I have gotten into the habit of doing a wipe and clean install at the
> beginning of each school year to ensure that I have cleaned out
> everything students have miss-saved, only partially erased, and so on.
> I am getting ready to start a new school year and was in hopes I could
> install the FC-5 version of K12LTSP in my server.  Is there any hope
> that it will be available within the next two weeks?

Yes, it will (come hell or high water ;-)  be available within the next
two weeks.

I am currently testing the 32bit build of Release Candidate #4 (RC4) and
will test the 64bit build after that. By the end of the day RC4 should
be uploaded.

If no one finds a show-stopping bug in RC4, it will be declared the
official release (probably this weekend)

-Eric