[K12OSN] Totem player in K12LTSP with FC5

John P. Conlon jconlon1 at elp.rr.com
Thu Aug 3 02:20:03 UTC 2006

I installed one of the test versions and have not had any trouble with
the operating system itself but I did run into a problem with Totem
player.  When I attempted to play an .asf video I downloaded from United
streaming.com It told me I needed to add a proprietary plugin.  I looked
in the help file and found out how I am supposed to install the plugin
but the menu choice is not present under any part of Totem player.  Is
it located someplace else?  Can you guys help or do I need to see if
there is a Totem.org or a wiki someplace?  If I need to look elsewhere,
where do I need to look?
Thanks
Pat