[K12OSN] RE: Centre

nathan at grandvache.com nathan at grandvache.com
Thu Aug 3 18:09:00 UTC 2006

Has having played around with v2.0 and up many errors of this type seem to come from php versions installed.  PHP 5 is different from PHP 4 and in quite a few instances is not backwards compatible.

I would strongly suggest that you sign up for free access the Centre forums at the miller-group.net  which contains a mountain of help (searchable) for everything from install to operations.  Yes - the manuals/ published docs are minimal.  I have posted in there several times and received quick & helpful responses.

Nathan Shaffer
St. John the Apostle Catholic School
Oregon City, OR
nshaffer at sja.pvt.k12.or.us