[K12OSN] Servers, K12LTSP, and workstation numbers, etc.

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Fri Aug 4 20:56:14 UTC 2006

Hrm...maybe I spoke too soon...
This was fast to setup...but now I'm not getting any dhcp leases...

I checked the /etc/init.d/dhcpd and changed the DHCPDARGS = eth0 to
bond0 but that didn't seem to help either..

any thoughts?

on another note as well...is it just as easy to setup the 2nd GIG-E card
to hand out DHCP by merely adding it to  DHCPDARGS="eth0","eth1"

this way I can segment library traffic from the rest of the school
simply by putting eth0 one Switch A and eth1 on Switch B..?

and then my "eth2" is a 10/100 card that plugs into the 'internet' side
of the LAN...

--Huck