[K12OSN] Update from FC2 to FC5 via SSH?

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Thu Aug 10 15:36:21 UTC 2006

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 08:23:29 -0700, Huck wrote
> mail cd's to the locations and walk them through it over the phone
> Jim ;)

The drive is actually only about 5 minutes from my house.  It isn't a problem
for me to go there and install with CD's.  I was simply using this as a test
bed for the future.  As I forsee within the next year having servers that are
a few hours away.  Now I know that I need to plan to drive to update them.  I
was hoping for a solution I could script to run from a single location once
every summer within the comfort of my home.  Turns out that was a pipe dream.