[K12OSN] Fw: K12LTSP chroot Install Notes

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Thu Aug 10 19:45:56 UTC 2006

FYI - This was posted on the Fedora-education list yesterday afternoon.
Currently there has been no response to it.  If anyone on this list would care
to respond it may be a good idea.  Sounds like this could be a good thing, I
would hate to see it die because it was posted to a list that does not have
much of a subscriber base.