[K12OSN] Fw: K12LTSP chroot Install Notes

Jim McQuillan jam at mcquil.com
Fri Aug 11 02:36:34 UTC 2006

Jim,

This thread has a very low chance of dying.  I think it is more meant as
a statement of the direction that Fedora is thinking about taking,
rather than a question.

In september, several of us will be getting together to help get LTSP
integrated into Fedora in a similar manner to how Ubuntu has done it.

Also, LTSP.org will be shifting more towards the way Ubuntu is doing it.

We'll have lots of info available after our face-to-face hack fest.

Stay tuned,

Jim McQuillan
jam at Ltsp.org