[K12OSN] Need help setting up RDP login via terminal K12LTSP 5.0 *CORRECTION*

john lists.john at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 21:48:05 UTC 2006

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the quick reply. Nope that didn't work either. Do I need to
restart the entire K12LTSP server everytime I make a change to lts.conf?
Seems kinda radical. I've just been been rebooting the clients. I do
/etc/init.d/ltspswap restart even though I guess it just free's memory up?

What do you think I oughta try next?

John