[K12OSN] home directory listing for teachers

Burke Almquist balmquist at mindfirestudios.com
Wed Aug 16 12:02:23 UTC 2006

One other interesting thing, can't you also make a drop folder 5770?
owned by teacher:class? That would allow students from a grade to
drop files in it that they would no longer own but they could still
read and write to if they had private groups. They have full
permissions on the folder but can't delete any files (sticky bit
owned by the teacher) and they can't only read and write the files of
other students if the umask was set right. Someone correct me here if
this is wrong.