[K12OSN] sound in Rhythmbox only works for one user

Peter Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Thu Aug 17 23:24:30 UTC 2006

Thanks Gadi.  Using the gstreamer-properties test, it failed for that
user.  So I renamed her ,gconf, .gconfd, .gnome, .gnome2 and
.gnome2_private directories to something different, and then logged in
as her, letting gnome create new versions of those directories, and it
worked.  So, one of those had something bad in them.

Petre