[K12OSN] user's can't login in after FC5 install

dahopkins at comcast.net dahopkins at comcast.net
Mon Aug 21 12:31:22 UTC 2006

Over the weekend, I rebuilt our K12LTSP servers to the latest release.  Now, for many (not all) users, they can start the log on process and then they are immediately logged out.  the usersname/password is being acceptedas valid, but they are still being logged off.  This is happening to a lot of teachers.  Has anyone seen this issue? I tried searching through the archives since I thought I had seen this issue discussed earlier, but didn't find anything.  At present, I have many annoyed teachers on their first day (morning) back.

Sincerely,
Dave Hopkins
Newark Charter School