[K12OSN] Weird Video

Timothy Hart timothy.hart at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 13:33:59 UTC 2006

With teachers coming back and putting their rooms back together I am finally
able to test the classroom K12LTSP clients thoroughly.
They are all different old boxes. On a lot of them I am now getting garbled
video and failed xstartups. They seemed to have worked in K12LTSP 4. I
recently updated to 5. Could this just be that I need to tell the server
what each of these "non working" graphics card is so it will send the right
settings? Anyone else experience similar problems?

Tim