[K12OSN] Firstclass

Eric Brown ericbrow at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 14:03:41 UTC 2006

I noticed this the other night setting up First Class on a Windows
machine for a friend.

I have an interesting issue though.  In ubuntu, when I try to connect,
it gives me an error that I am not allowed to connect in that way (or
something like that).  I can connect just fine using the Windows or
Mac client.  Anyone know if this is something that is set on the
server?  I don't have access to our First Class server, so I have no
idea how it works.

Thanks,
Eric