[K12OSN] Client Keeps Crashing

theweaver at tiscali.co.uk theweaver at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Aug 25 09:01:40 UTC 2006

Hi

The client acts normally until I try to do anything then shortly after it
crashes my swap is set as no 2 i.e. 1st partition is the boot 2nd is the
swap file which is 1024mb and lastly is my main partition which is around
75gigis.
Would this order have and impact on my client crashing. What would the perfect
server specifications be for one server and 10 diskless clients the spec
for my computer is?

My server HAS and Intel Celeron 2.40gig cpu with two
10/100 Realtek NIC, 512mb ram, 80gig hard drive my client is a IBM T21 Laptop
 which boots fine, however as soon as I open a text or browse the internet
it crashes in fact anything I do it crashes, any idea as to why? The laptop
works fine in windows or
not as a diskless.