[K12OSN] User screens flashing windows

rmcdaniel at indata.us rmcdaniel at indata.us
Thu Aug 31 13:57:11 UTC 2006

This is a common result when you don't have the settings for terminal
sessions setup to allow for more than 15 or so.  There should be
something on the site talking about this.  I will have it in my email
and will look it up.  It is just a setting, so don't reload yet.

Ron

Ronald R. McDaniel
Conecuh County Schools
(251) 578-1752 x30