[K12OSN] yum and FreeNX

Michael Blinn mblinn at peopleplaces.org
Thu Aug 31 16:26:49 UTC 2006

  I will not enable the *-testing, *-legacy and and *-development repos.
Rather, if I require a package, I will --enablerepo on the yum command line.

  If I use the repository file editing method to enable livna, what
ensures that the k12ltsp packages carry precedence over the livna
packages of the same versions?

  Also, even with --enablerepo=livna (and --enablerepo=extras) "yum
search freenx " returns "No match for argument: freenx" My FC5
(non-k12ltsp) returns "freenx.i386   0.5.0-2.fc5" in repo  extras. Is
there such a thing as freenx.x86_64?

-Michael