[K12OSN] *-PDC config?

Paul Lemke lists at paulandmichelle.net
Wed Aug 2 14:06:04 UTC 2006

Hello all,
I used the smb-ldap installer a while ago. I setup the server with most of
the default settings in the script. One of them was I'm assuming setting up
the PDC's computer name. "DOMAINCOM-PDC" is what it set it as. A few days
ago I had to change the server name. So I thought the only place where this
DOMAINCOM-PDC was located was the samba config file. So I changed the samba
config and everything worked great....

The I tried to login to a pc via a domain account. Windows 2k tried to
locate the roaming profile... but it was looking for it at:
\\DOMAINCOM-PDC\profiles\. Can someone help me locate this setting so I can
change it? Thanks!!
Paul