[K12OSN] RE: smbldap installer on fc5 64bit (Paul Lemke)

Paul Lemke lists at paulandmichelle.net
Thu Aug 3 12:50:44 UTC 2006

Hmmm... I did a "yum upgrade" a few days ago, then tried to run some smbldap
scripts and then I started to get this error. Which package specifically
would it be? Or is it a multitude of them?

Btw... I really don't want to whip the box and reinstall everything. Any
thoughts on how to fix this?
Thanks a ton!
Paul