[K12OSN] RE: Centre

Kari Matthews karisue at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 18:16:34 UTC 2006

Nathan,

Thanks for the responses.  I didn't find what I was looking for at the
Miller-Group forums, but did eventually figure it out just by messing
around.  It took about 10 hours, believe it or not.  This is mostly b/c my
errors didn't turn up much of anything on Google.  Regardless, I have been
successful -- NOW I need to write it all out and post it so the next poor
sap using cPanel has a clue.  Life stinks when you don't have a bash shell.

Thanks for your helpful suggestions.

Peace in & out,
Kari