[K12OSN] ssh keys for new server

Krsnendu Dasa krsnendu108 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 21:25:01 UTC 2006

Hi all. It's me again. Please excuse my frequent posts these days. I
am about to transistion to the newest version of K12LTSP and I don't
want to stuff things up. I hope you don't mind.

When I install K12LTSP 5.0 on my new server, is there a way to keep
the same ssh keys that I am currently using for nx and winscp? There
are a few teachers using these programs and it would be a bit annoying
to have to install new keys for each of them to access the new server.
Any tips?

--
Please note my new email address-
krsnendu108 at gmail.com