[K12OSN] Anyone seeing issues with fc5 & evolution-connector

Burroughs, Henry HBurroughs at HHPREP.ORG
Fri Aug 4 02:49:24 UTC 2006

Is anyone seeing issues with evolution-connector (the MS Exchange interface for Evolution) in FC5 and/or K12LTSP 5?  I get horrible hangups and crashes (in Evolution) trying to use the most recent version.  It only works if I downgrade, and even then I don't get access to Exchange's Global Address List (Yes, I'm stuck on exchange).  It appears to be a Fedora core 5 issue...blech.... I guess I'm going to have to use the FC4 version of K12LTSP and roll the new LTSP 4.2 in so I can get the new localdev support....

Henry Burroughs
Technology Director
Hilton Head Preparatory School
www.hhprep.org