[K12OSN] re: smbldap-installer: multiple /home folders possible? (David Whitmer) (Matt Oquist)

David Whitmer dwblue02 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 10 14:25:45 UTC 2006

----- Original Message ----

Matt,

Will this only be an issue once we have a WAN?  We don't have one right now (though we will in one or two years, so this is good for me to know regardless).

Assuming your above recommendation also applies to our current situation... Server A contains student home folders, server B the teacher home folders, and server C is the PDC.  Could servers A & B each additionally be a BDC?

David Whitmer
Calvary Schools of Holland, Michigan