[K12OSN] phone system

Ritchie, Josiah S. jritchie at bible.edu
Thu Aug 10 16:53:30 UTC 2006

I have a 66-block coming into a new extension campus. What kind of card
would I need to receive that sort of traffic since they aren't broken up
into physically separate lines? I could pay them extra to break it down,
but it seems rather silly to do so.

I agree that fonality, while having a nice system, seems awfully
expensive as you add more and more to the quote. I was thinking about
just pushing this out to a contractor, but I'm kinda interested in VoIP
and this small size might be a good start.

Thanks,
JSR/

Josiah S. Ritchie
System and Database Administrator
P: 301-552-1400 ext 1241 | F: 301-552-2775