[K12OSN] Need help setting up RDP login via terminal K12LTSP 5.0 *CORRECTION*

john lists.john at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 20:58:15 UTC 2006

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the reply. That didn't work either :-( I can rdesktop to the
terminal server after I log on to the gnome desktop, however I am really
looking to provide this as an option from the logon screen. Ultimately I'd
like to have clients connection type controlled via lts.conf (i.e some
clients only get rdesktop, some only get gnome etc.)

I turned off the firewall on the idea that might be interfering. No dice,
though.

Here's my conf right now:

 SCREEN_04 = rdesktop -fa 16 10.114.5.77

any ideas? Any good howto's about seemless rdesktop/k12ltsp setups?

John