[K12OSN] Need help setting up RDP login via terminal K12LTSP 5.0 *CORRECTION*

Paul VanGundy vangundypw at sau14.k12.nh.us
Tue Aug 15 23:11:05 UTC 2006

John,

I don't know your network infrastructure so I can only speak assuming
everything is wired correctly and configuration files are right. The
fact that you can rdesktop into TS after you log into a terminal shows
that something isn't right. Not necessary anything you're doing. The
next thing I would ask is if anyone else is able to rdesktop into a
Windows TS 2003 from the log in screen by doing the combination of
CTRL+ALT+F2 or however the lts.conf file has it configured.

We don't use K12LTSP anymore in our district as we have migrated to
Ubuntu 6.06 with LTSP 4.2 so I am afraid I'm not going to be much more
help, especially if this is a K12LTSP 5 issue, which it could be. I can
tell you that SCREEN_02 = rdesktop -fa 16 ip.address.of.server works
flawlessly in our district.

-Paul

--
Paul VanGundy