[K12OSN] Terminal Server Problem

Krsnendu Dasa krsnendu108 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 03:00:05 UTC 2006

On 16/08/06, Edwardson <aimssda at cscoms.com> wrote:

> Hi, What do you mean geometry? Where do i set it?

e.g. rdesktop -g 600x800
try #rdesktop --help from shell to see different options.

It's funny, i'm testing it on two machines. the other machines gets
> screen_02 (TS) on boot and the other machines get LTSP login screen upon
> boot.

While you are testing try setting screen_01=rdesktop
Once you get it going you can change it back to screen_02
These screens can be set for each terminal or as the default at the top of
lts.conf
Where is yours specified?

Please help.